We are looking for an individual looking to take a first-step in their L&D career, or a senior administrator/project manager who loves ‘the detail’ that makes world-class programmes fly. If this is you, come and join our award-winning DPA Consultancy team, based in Guildford, Surrey.
The role is primarily responsible for the end-to-end coordination and support of our global leadership programmes. Reporting to the Operations Manager, and in support of the broader consultancy team, the successful candidate will be able to manage multiple programmes efficiently with high attention to detail. Diary management, liaison with the consultancy team and clients, managing budgets and ensuring timely client programme invoicing are key responsibilities of the role.
- Creating and executing project plans
- Providing programme support and ensuring deadlines are met
- Supporting with the administration of our key L&D contracts from pre-course prep through to post programme follow up with delegates and stakeholders
- Uploading programme content to our DPA Digital platform
- Supporting Associates and Freelancers with logistics around the programmes they are part of
- Capture and write-up of learning points from events
- Managing budgets and ensuring timely client programme invoicing
- Monitoring and reporting on programme milestones to all stakeholders
- Creating and maintaining quality files to ISO9001 standard
- Working through amendments to client materials with graphic design team
- Proof reading of client materials
- Printing, packing and preparation for client events
- Managing events for larger scale deliveries involving some external/off-site work
- Venue sourcing and booking
- Support to programme evaluation, assessment and metrics
- Client liaison and face-to-face meetings as required.
Key knowledge, skills and competencies:
- Excellent written English, including spelling, grammar and word meanings
- Ability to logically sequence tasks and prioritise, co-ordinating multiple deadlines
- Highly numerate and able to understand and manipulate figures in spreadsheets
- Competent in working to budget and having good financial awareness
- Client management and service with ability to build rapport
- Problem solving and initiative
- Managing resources effectively
- Attention to detail.
Key attitudes and behaviours:
- Strong client service mentality
- Team player who likes to work collaboratively
- Attitude of flexibility
- Proactive and takes the initiative
- Happy to support other members of the team
- An appreciation for ideas and learning
- Not afraid to get on the phone and come off email
- Able to work autonomously sometimes with limited management.
- Ideally educated to degree level
- Previous experience of working in a corporate environment
- An individual who prides themselves on providing efficient administrative support
- Someone who has an appreciation for learning and development
- Intermediate – Advanced level of proficiency in MS Office packages and confident with online systems.
What we offer:
- The job is full-time, based out of our offices near Guildford, Surrey
- We are initially offering a 6 month fixed-term contract. There may be the opportunity to extend to a permanent role following a successful review
- Based on experience, a salary between £26,000 to £29,000 per annum
- A competitive remuneration package comprising basic salary, pension and company performance bonus. Following a successful 6-month review there would also be the opportunity to join our private Healthcare scheme.
Who are we?
DPA is an award-winning consultancy specialising in business performance through people. We’ve been around for over 35 years and are based in Shalford, near Guildford in Surrey. Although our work takes us all over the world.
Why choose DPA?
There are many reasons that people choose to join our special team. These include: our client base, the fact that we are a mission-led organisation, our beautiful offices in Shalford near Guildford, our IIP Platinum accredited development for our team, and the awards that we win together.
We strive to be the best team, working on the best projects in the world. When asked about what makes DPA stand out, the feedback we receive time and time again is about our strength as a team. Clients feel it and value it. Individuals that have spent time working alone, or in a dispersed team, often seek us out for this reason. Being a high performing team is at the heart of our culture.
High standards and good quality are also built into everything we do. We were one of the first businesses in the UK to achieve Investors In People Platinum, making us one of the top organisations in the country in terms of our own L&D and management practices.
Applications via Linkedin or email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Previous applicants for roles advertised in the last 12 months need not apply.
Strictly no agencies.